Wittenberg has partnered with Parchment to offer you the safest, fastest, and most efficient method to order your official transcript. Transcripts can be ordered securely any time, day or night, including weekends and holidays and delivered electronically or via U.S. mail.
- Please allow one to three business days for processing. Alumni and former students who attended prior to 1989 may experience a delay in this processing time.
- Payment with a credit or debit card is required and all are charges are non-refundable.
- Unofficial transcripts are not available.
- We recommend using your personal email address when creating your Parchment account
- Fees are available on the Parchment website and are subject to change without prior notice
Past due obligations to Wittenberg must be resolved prior to processing any transcript request. If the transcript is for employment purposes an exception can be made as mandated by Ohio law. Your request must indicate “employment” as the reason for the request and must be sent directly to the email or physical address of your current or prospective employer. Wittenberg is committed to working with students on resolving any outstanding balance. To inquire further, discuss payment options, or enroll in an (interest-free) repayment plan, please contact the Office of Student Accounts at StudentAccounts@intensethoughts.com.